A sparkling punch adds class to any gathering, and it just tastes soooo dang good! Champagne is a classic celebratory beverage and this champagne punch recipe creates a champagne drink that everyone will love.
This champagne punch combines fresh sage, lemon, and ginger to create a fresh, refreshing, bubbly beverage.
Champagne Punch with Sage, Lemon and GingerDifficulty: Easy
The perfect party punch, with the combination of lemon, ginger and sage the aroma will invite people to give it a try and the taste will have them asking for refills.
8 lemon zest strips
½ bunch of sage
½ cup sugar
1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
2 cups gin
2 cups of ginger liqueur
6 cups unflavored sparkling water like Topo Chico
2 bottles chilled sparkling wine
- Muddle the lemon zest, sage, and sugar until the sugar begins to turn green.
- Add 2 cups of warm water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Let this sit for 15 minutes allowing the flavors to fully infuse the water. (This can be made the day before and kept in the refrigerator)
- Stir in lemon juice, then strain through a fine sieve into a large punch bowl.
- Stir in gin and ginger liqueur.
- Pour sparking water and sparkling wine into the mixture and stir.