Everything tastes great when you make it a taco. Whether
Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Tacos
Turkey, sweet potato, stuffing, cranberry sauce…Believe it or not, these are dreamy taco ingredients. Roll up your leftovers in a flour tortilla with this simple recipe, and enjoy! Remember: the toppings make the taco!
4 oz. Chopped Green Chile
1 lb. of Leftover Turkey
1 ½ Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Tortilla (Corn or Flour)
- Herbs & Spices
Gardenuity Taco Garden
- Your Choice of Left Over Toppings:
- Heat Up Your Turkey & Tortilla
- Place your Turkey in the Microwave in a covered dish (to keep moisture inside).
- Spread Coconut Oil on a Tortilla and place in a pan.
- Make the Taco
- Put your favorite Thanksgiving leftovers inside your tortilla and fold or
roll up. (We suggest Sweet Potato and Stuffing with a cranberry sauce drizzle!)
- Add green chile, to your desired spiciness level.
- Taco Toppings
- Add your favorite taco toppings to your taco.
- We suggest cumin, paprika, the Taco Topping Garden Kit Herbs,
- Don’t forget to use your Taco Topping Garden to have fresh toppings on your Tacos Year Round!