Mashed potatoes on pizza may seem like a stretch, but trust us — it’s so tasty. Top it with fresh veggies, bacon, herbs, or leave it alone. Either way, it’s entirely delicious!
Vegetarian Leftover Mashed Potato PizzaDifficulty: Medium
This recipe really elevates the classic pizza. Mashed potatoes add a unique texture and taste. With fresh arugula and herbs on top, it’s a tasty dream that will impress you neighbors and win over your kids.
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Large Pizza Crust
3 scallions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread all your desired ingredients including your mashed potatoes on your pizza but don’t add your herbs yet!
- Once oven has heated, place pizza in oven.
- Pull out pizza when cheese is melted and crust is cooked — about 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Add fresh herbs (we suggest Basil or Arugula) from your Gardenuity Culinary Herb Garden
- You can add your own herbs to your pizza with your Gardenuity Culinary Herb Garden.