When I lived in Singapore for years, I learned to love any kind of stir-fry. From street vendors to fancy restaurants, every chef had a signature noodle stir fry dish—each one delicious in its own right.
This specific recipe is particularly tasty.
Make it your signature by adding your favorite veggie. (My personal favorite is spinach, jalapenos, and yellow bell pepper.) But whether you’re adding snap peas, carrots, spinach, or all of the above, this easy noodle recipe is perfect for a fast-paced weeknight dinner.
- 6 shrimp
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 6 oz of brown rice noodles
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 3 garlic cloves shipped
- ¼ cup bean sprouts—optional
- Boil brown rice noodles until done—about 10-12 minutes. Drain and rinse immediately with cold water.
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, chili sauce, and cornstarch. Add cooked shrimp and bean sprouts in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic, and honey and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with freshly harvested chives.