Everything tastes great when you wrap it up like a taco. Hard shells or soft, this a fun way to enjoy your leftovers. Add your favorite ingredients and you can always top it off with some freshly harvested peppers.
Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Tacos
4 oz. Chopped Green Chile
1 lb. of Leftover Turkey
1 1/2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
Tortilla (Corn or Flour)
- Herbs & Spices
Gardenuity Taco Garden
- Your Choice of Left Over Toppings:
- Heat Up Your Turkey & Tortilla
- Place your Turkey in the Microwave in a covered dish (to keep moisture)
- Spread Coconut Oil on Tortilla and place in pan
- Make the Taco
- Add your favorite thanksgiving leftovers onto your taco
(We suggest Sweet Potato, Stuffing with a cranberry sauce drizzle)
- Add in your green chile for your prefferred spiciness level
- Taco Toppings
- Add your favorite taco toppings to your taco
- We suggest adding cumin, paprika, & adding the Taco Topping Garden Kit Herbs and Lettuce.
- Don’t forget to use your Taco Topping Garden to have fresh toppings on your Tacos Year Round!