With herb-infused vodka as its base and blood orange juice in the mix, this negroni simply cannot be outdone when it comes to flavor. Oregano, mint, thyme, and rosemary add a subtle warmth to the cocktail, while citrusy-sweet blood orange brightens the flavor profile.
This cocktail recipe is an elegant option for cocktail gatherings, upscale dinners, or winter nights by the fire with a loved one. Plus, its bright color and gorgeous herb ingredients make it an especially stunning cocktail to look at.
Herb and Blood Orange Negroni Recipe | Step by Step GuideDifficulty: Easy
1 Cup Herb Infused Vodka
3/4 Cup Fresh Blood Orange Juice
1/2 Cup of Sparkling Water
1/2 Cup Sweet Vermouth
1/4 Cup of Bitters
Fresh Thyme Sprigs
- How To Make Blood Orange and Herb Negroni
- Stir Together Vokda, Blood Orange Juice, Sparkling Water, Vermouth, and Bitters
- Pour over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh thyme
- How to Make the Herb-Infused Vodka
- In a pitcher, combine oregano, thyme and rosemary.
- Using a wooden spoon, gently crush the herbs.
- Add the vodka and cover for 24-48 hours.
- Strain before using.