The holidays are just around the corner and that means a lot more time in the kitchen. What better time of year to spice up your meals and add some new plant-forward, healthy recipes into your lineup?
Although the holidays usually have the reputation to be centered around baked goods, sugar, cocktails, and decadence, we offer up the idea of balance. While we all love splurging on our favorite holiday treats, it can be satisfying and feel-good to add in a little bit of health, wellness, and greens!
Whether you are looking for a gift for your favorite foodie or are hoping to add some inspiration to your plate, Gardenuity is here to help.
We have rounded up some of our favorite cookbooks to get you started in the kitchen. And remember, adding in herbs or greens from your Gardenuity garden will take any dish to the next level with some fresh color and flavor!
A few of our Favorite Cookbooks:
- The Plantiful Plate by Christine Wong: Plant-based perfection takes the stage here with vibrant vegan recipes. If you are trying to decrease your meat consumption and add some plant-power into your diet, this is the book for you!
- The Vibrant Life: Eat Well, Be Well by Amanda Haas: This beautifully photographed book of recipes is meant to inspire healthy eating and habits for longevity for a more wellness-based and abundant life.
- Body Love: Live in Balance, Weigh What You Want, and Free Yourself from Food Drama Forever by Kelly LeVegue: If you want to focus on a little bit more balance in your life, this is the perfect cookbook to start. Body Love reveals tips for eating well, living well, and loving your body while loving the food you eat.
- Six Seasons: A New Way with Vegetables by Joshua McFadden: The vegetable whisperer, Joshua McFadden, has received countless awards for this journey through the seasons with vegetables. Elevate your vegetables with some gourmet additions to turn simple veggies into a five-star dish.
- Eat Clean, Play Dirty: Recipes for a Body and Life You Love by Danielle Duboise and Whitney Tingle: If you are a Sakara groupie or clean-eating enthusiast, this is a book that deserves a pedestal in your kitchen. Sakara founders bring all of the delicious, crave-worthy meals straight to your table. No subscription is necessary, here!
We cannot wait to see all of the wonderful recipes you create!
Tag @gardenuity in your Instagram spreads!