The colors of this seasonal salad brighten up any table and are a great addition to a brunch menu. The spicy kick of the watermelon radish paired with a balsamic vinaigrette makes this easy and tasty.
Even better, radishes grow quickly in the garden and bring the Patio To Plate, “I grew that” feeling to life.
If you don’t like one or more of the toppings we have provided in the recipe you can change them out with other ingredients.
Here’s a list of other ingredients that we have tried:
- Yellow Beets
- Cherry tomatoes
- Wedges of hardboiled egg
- Pomegranate seeds
Watermelon Radish & Orange Seasonal Salad RecipeCourse: UncategorizedDifficulty: Easy
This fresh & bright radish salad is packed with flavor. The balsamic vinegar, walnuts, and feta cheese add rich savory flavors while fresh vegetables keep this recipe health.
2 cups of thinly sliced watermelon radishes
½ cup of Feta Cheese
1 cup of Arugula
1 Tbsp of Olive oil
1 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar
¼ cup of walnuts
½ cup of sliced oranges
¼ cup of freshly chopped chives
- Thinly slice the watermelon radishes. We find using a mandolin is the easiest way to get your slices really thin.
- Chop the parsley and orange
- Mix together arugula with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Bring everything together, top with feta cheese and walnuts.
- Chill for 15-30 minutes before serving.