Mashed potato pizza, does not get much better. You can top it with fresh veggies or leave it alone, either way it is delicious.
Vegetarian Leftover Mashed Potato PizzaDifficulty: Medium
2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Large Pizza Crust
3 scallions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread all your desired ingredients on your pizza but, don’t add your herbs yet!
- Place Pizza in oven for 20 minutes when oven heats up to 400 degrees
- Pull out pizza when done cooking and let it cool.
- Add fresh herbs (we suggest Basil or Arugula) from your Gardenuity Culinary Herb Garden
- You can add your own herbs to your pizza with your Gardenuity Culinary Herb Garden.