Stuffed sweet potatoes are the perfect after Thanksgiving meal. Filling and healthy, these vitamin-packed potatoes work with almost any toppings. Plus, they can be served warm or room temperature, making them great brown-bag lunch options!
Stuffed Sweet PotatoesDifficulty: Easy
Sweet and savory, this recipe uses your Thanksgiving extras to make a castle out of scraps. Simply stuff roasted sweet potatoes with the ingredients of your choice (we suggest the below fillings), and enjoy!
2 Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice open Sweet Potato and scoop out inside.
- Fill inside of Sweet Potatoes with Turkey, Spinach, & any other leftovers you have.
(Wait to add the cranberry sauce!)
- Place into oven for 10 minutes — or until thoroughly warm.
- Pull out and let cool.
- After cooled, add your cranberry sauce by drizzling atop to desired sweetness.
- Don’t forget you can grow your own fresh greens & herbs to add to your recipe.