Stuffed sweet potatoes are the perfect after Thanksgiving meal. Served warm or room temp, these vitamin packed potatoes work with almost any toppings.
Stuffed Sweet PotatoesDifficulty: Easy
2 Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice open Sweet Potato and scoop out inside
- Fill inside of Sweet Potatoes with Turkey, Spinach & any other left overs you may have
(Wait until later to add the cranberry sauce)
- Place into oven for 10 minutes
- Pull out and let cool
- After cooled add your cranberry sauce
- Don’t forget you can grow your own fresh greens & herbs to add to your recipe.