This Rosemary Ruby Cocktail is where bitter & sweet meet with a splash of vodka to create a perfectly balanced spring cocktail. Perfect for sipping & refreshing!
Rosemary Ruby CocktailCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
Bitter & Sweet mix to create a perfectly balanced cocktail.
1 cup of sugar
12 sprigs rosemary
3 cups ruby-red grapefruit juice
1½ cups vodka
¾ tsp bitters
- In a small saucepan, bring water, sugar, and 6 rosemary sprigs to a boil.
- Lower heat and let simmer until the liquid is clear — about 5 minutes.
- Let cool and discard the rosemary.
- Combine grapefruit juice, vodka, bitters, and ¾ cup rosemary-sugar syrup in a pitcher.
- Pour into rocks glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and enjoy!