Sometimes the little gifts that you find in your stocking or receive sitting around the menorah are the most exciting and special gifts that you can get. These are the gifts that show personality, affirm how well the gift-giver really knows you, and are little gems that you probably wouldn’t think to get for yourself or ask for.
Be the gift-giving hero with Gardenuity this year! We have rounded up our favorite small gifts for stocking stuffers and Hanukkah presents to show your friends and family how much you love and care for them. Give gifts of zen, wellness, peace, and relaxation with Gardenuity!
The Perfect Little Gifts:
- Amaryllis Bulb: The gift of color, growth, and patience. Gifting an Amaryllis bulb is a gift that grows through the New Year with your recipient. Encourage growth and beauty with this beautiful flower.
- Garden Sea Salts: Regular salt is so last year. Gardenuity’s Garden Sea Salts add a spark of flavor and inspiration to any dish or drink. Choose from Cocktail Salt, Taco Toppings, or Salad to add some pizazz and herbs to your recipients life.
- Hand Cream: Gardenuity’s Camellia Leaf & Honey Hand Cream nourishes, protects and revitalizes the skin. Enriched with aloe, shea butter, and sunflower seed oil, this smooth, lightly scented cream is quickly absorbed by the skin. It’s the perfect hand cream to carry in your handbag, keep in your kitchen or on your bedside table.
- The Nano Garden. Fits right in the palm of your hand plus this mighty little garden adds style and good things to your desktop. The Nano Garden comes already planted with a tropical bamboo plant or air fern, in a white ceramic planter with a coaster and a mister that will remind you to nurture your nature and reap the benefits.
- Getting For Good T-Shirt: Getting a little dirty is good especially when it delivers you the I grew that feeling. Made of a seriously soft cotton and poly blend with an old favorite feel, these tees are perfect for everyday wear and double needle stitched for durability.
Whatever you celebrate, whoever you celebrate, however, you celebrate, Gardenuity is excited to be a part of your holiday gift-giving experience.
For more information about being the gift-giving hero, check out our blog, The Sage for inspiration and gifting ideas.