This mouth-watering recipe uses nutmeg, cinnamon, and eggnog to create a warm favor, which fresh mint contrasts with beautifully. Create the eggnog cheesecake for the family and watch their jaws drop. Served best with after-dinner coffee.
Fresh Mint Eggnog CheesecakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
This recipe is holiday ready and garden-inspired. With an eggnog filling and mint to top, this cheesecake is a hit with the whole family. Add whipped cream to finish it off!
3 cups of crushed granola
5 Tbsp melted Butter
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
16 oz softened Cream Cheese
1 cup Sugar
½ cup Eggnog
1 tsp Rum
½ tsp Nutmeg
¼ tsp Cinnamon
16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crush granola in food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar, and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom and partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add in eggnog, rum extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Beat until fully blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold eggnog mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with mint and additional whipped topping if desired.