If it looks like green juice, it’s healthy for you, right? With a base of gin and cucumbers, this cocktail is refreshing, sweet, and finished off with a minty flair. Besides, it’s entirely green—just in time for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 6 oz Gin
- 1 cup cucumber cut into chunks
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp sugar (or beet sugar)
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Chilled Club soda
- Thinly sliced cucumber and extra mint leaves, for garnish
- Combine the cucumber chunks, mint leaves, sugar, and lemon juice into a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Fill two glasses with ice. Add 2 oz of gin and thinly sliced cucumbers to each glass. Fill the glasses ⅔ full with cucumber puree.
- Top with club soda and stir well.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!