We all like to be included — whether it’s a social gathering, business meeting, or (in our case) a 2019 holiday gift guide. With over $1 trillion spent on holiday shopping in the United States alone, editors have long pulled together their favorite gifts of the season. They make it personal, combing through thousands of products they have heard about, seen, or been introduced to. They are careful to pull the products they are most excited to share with their followers.
This year, we have been featured in some of the best gift guides in the country. Below are the gift guides we’ve been featured in so far — for various audiences and for various products.
For the Plant Lovers…
- Eating Well’s “Unique Gift Ideas for your Friend who Loves to Garden,” featuring our Culinary Herb Garden
- Apartment Therapy’s “Best Gifts for Plant Parents,” featuring our Signature Giftable Garden
- Now and Viral Trending New’s “Best Gifts for Plant Lovers and Green Thumbs,” featuring the Giftable Garden
- Bloom and Grow Radio’s “Maria’s Favorite Things,” featuring the Giftable Garden
For the Kids…
- The Tot’s “Gifts for Girls,” featuring My First Garden
- Chicago North Shore Mom’s “2019 Local Mom Holiday Gift Guide,” featuring Gardenuity My First Garden
- Momtrends’ “Best Picks for Grandparents,” featuring the Herb Garden
- DFW Child’s 2019 Holiday Guide, featuring our My First Garden
- Nasiba Adilova’s the Tot’s “Top 10 Holiday Gifts,” featuring My First Garden
For the Entertainers…
Texas Monthly’s gift guide for Entertainers, featuring the Culinary Herb Garden
For Wellness Seekers…
Dallasites 101’s “Gift Guide 2019: Wellness, ” featuring our Mint Plant with Mint Patties, our Garden inspired Sea Salt, & More!
For the Foodies…
Real Simple’s “Best Gifts for Foodies in 2019,” featuring our Giftable Garden
For Everyone Else…
- Do Say Give’s “Gift guide for Women’s Gifts,” featuring our Herb Garden Kit
- Maria’s Space’s Holiday Gift Guide, featuring our Taco Topping’s Garden Kit
We also wanted to personally thank these media brands and influencers for including our Giftable Garden! You are a big part of our growth, and we thank you for making a difference to us and those who will receive the gift of growing this holiday.