Super Bowl Sunday is absolutely iconic, so it merits an iconic Super Bowl dip recipe. This spinach and artichoke dip is a total win and a crowd-pleaser. Dip away with classic chips, or try it with carrot sticks, zucchini slices, Ritz crackers, or baguette slices. With freshly-harvested spinach, not only is the flavor out of this world, but the health benefits are also impressive. Whether you’re rooting for the Patriots or the Rams, this is a Super Bowl dip recipe everyone can cheer for.
Psst! It can be made 100% vegan by simply substituting the milk with almond, rice, or oat milk.
- 1/¼ cups milk (or substitute plant-based milk)
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Sea salt + freshly ground pepper
- Combine the milk, flour, garlic, lemon juice, and chili powder in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sauce thickens to a spreadable consistency.
- Add the artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, and spinach. Cook for 2 minutes, or until spinach has wilted.
- Let dip cool, and serve!
Need some trivia cards for pre-game fun? Check out these mind-blowing Super Bowl food stats (more delicious recipes included).