We all know it. We all love it. Rosemary is the mini evergreen with woodsy warmth you just can’t quit. This beauty’s piney scent and almost floral taste provide endless possibilities for your cooking and living pleasure. Rosemary butter is an easy way to incorporate rich flavor into every meal. It’s perfect for toast, veggies, and meat. One of the best things about herb butter is that you can make it, mold it, and store it for up to a month while you use it—truly a make-ahead favorite.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 medium size garlic cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Press the garlic cloves through a garlic press into a glass bowl
- Add the butter and rosemary
- Mix them together and add salt to taste