High Tea with Lemon Thyme Simple SyrupDifficulty: Easy
This High Tea Recipe uses Lemon Thyme Simple Syrup to add a unique twist to your classic tea recipes. Iced or hot, use any flavor of tea to create the perfect drink for entertaining — tea parties, cozy mornings, & dinner beverages!
Your Favorite Tea Packets/Leaves
Lemon Thyme Simple Syrup
- Steep your favorite tea using your tea packets, according to the instructions on the packet. (Herbal teas steep as long as you desire, black teas about 3-4 minutes.)
- While hot, pour tea into a glass or serving kettle. Add lemon thyme simple syrup according to your desired sweetness — taste test to be sure. Stir thoroughly.
- Slice lemons and harvest a bouquet of fresh mint (or pull from your fridge).
- If opting for iced tea, let cool and pour over ice. Be sure to account for the additional dilution that will be caused by the ice when flavor testing.
- Garnish with fresh lemon and thyme (or herb of choice) and serve!