This Basil and Cucumber Rum Cocktail is a refreshing cocktail that’s ideal for closing out the August heat. Basil and cucumber flavors play each other perfectly, and when paired with sweet rum, they create a dreamy summer drink. Whether your kids are heading back into school or not, this delicious cocktail will help you unwind, relax, and enjoy the last of summer.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- ⅔ cup rum
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 cups of soda water
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup basil leaves
- Cucumber cubes for garnish.
- Place the cucumber, sugar, rum, and lime juice in a blender or shaker and process until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, add soda, and stir.
- Pour crushed ice over the mixture, top with the basil and cucumber
- Enjoy your rum cocktail!
We hope you enjoy this cucumber rum cocktail as much as we have!