Fresh lettuce is great as the centerpiece of any meal or can serve as the perfect accessory to your main course. This is one of our favorite salads, it is spicy and tangy at the same time. The flavor combination of the Sriracha chili with the fresh mint is fantastic. It is great as a side salad, a main course or in a sandwich.
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper and Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot chili sauce
- ¼ cup of peanuts
- Place the mint and orange in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and pulse quickly.
- Place in a serving bowl and gently stir in the sriracha.
- Plate your fresh lettuce, drizzle with dressing and top with the peanuts and garnish with more fresh mint.